View ID: dd57dc32
Released: May 15, 2018
Last Update: May 15, 2018
VALID UNTIL June 30! this theme is 15%OFF! use in the input "Discount code" on checkout the code "15poff" to receive this discount! Valid for both licenses: Single and Developer! or click on direct buy link with discount: https://gumroad.com/l/ionic3-flights-cruises-trains-booking-theme/15poff Enjoy!
Ionic 3 flights cruises trains booking theme, truly focused in trip tickets/flow, seek and buy flight, cruise and train ticket; with booking list history and local weather API sample and more pages.
Optmized to be so much performatic at any platform app (Android & iOS) and Web Apps (PWA).
- Account settings
- Auth (Login and Register)
- Booking List
- Checkout Cruise
- Checkout Flight
- Checkout Train
- Cruise Detail
- Cruise Results
- Cruise Search
- Edit Profile
- Flight Search
- Flight Departing
- Flight Returning
- Flight Detail
- Local Weather
- Message list
- Message detail
- Search Location
- Train Search
- Train Departing
- Train Detail
- Extra Pages 8+ (available only on Developer license)
- 30+ Pages and Actions
- Truly focused in Flight, Cruise and Train tickets
- Optimized for Mobile platforms (Android & iOS) and PWA.
- Providers, Mocks, Pipe and Validator
- Ionic 3 Components samples
- Icon & Splash PSD's theme samples for iOS & Android
- Built with Ionic3, Angular5, Cordova ,Sass
- Easy do change color theme with Sass variables
- Mock samples for some providers
- @IonicPage / Deeplink
Setting up the theme
- Buy and Download .zip files from Gumroad and unzip. Direct link to buy on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/ionic3-flights-cruises-trains-booking-theme
npm installto install libraries.
ionic cordova resourcesto generate all platforms icons and splash.
ionic serve -l, it will automatically generate a local www build and open this in your browser.
For build PWA, follow these Steps:
npm run build:pwa, to generate and optimize all resources for Web Apps. Test localhost your build running:
npm run serve:pwa, run a local Http server by Express.js -> localhost:3000